- Who is the Application Developers Alliance?
- What does the Application Developers Alliance do?
- Who are Alliance members?
- Why should my company join an industry organization?
- How is the Alliance different?
- How long is the membership term?
- How do I join?
- How do I know if my company is already a member?
- Is there a membership brochure to share with my colleagues?
WHo Is the APplication Developers ALliance?
The Application Developers Alliance is a non-profit global membership organization that supports developers as creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. The Alliance promotes the continued growth of the industry and advocates on behalf of its members on public policy and industry issues.
What does the Application Developers ALliance do?
The Alliance’s mission is to be a valued resource for developers, promote an industry that rewards entrepreneurial innovation, and empower developers as an essential workforce.
To ensure the success of its members and continued growth of the industry, the Alliance is committed to:
- Servicing developers and the industry: Responding to members’ needs.
- Promoting developers’ contribution to the economy and society: Analyzing and reporting on the industry’s growth, strength, and vitality.
- Advocating for entrepreneurs and innovators: Representing developers and fighting on their behalf on public policy and industry issues.
Who are Alliance members?
The global membership includes individual developers utilizing Alliance resources to build better products, businesses and careers; and the companies that depend on them.
- Developer Membership: A global network of tens of thousands of developers across industries with diverse skills, expertise, and interests.
- Corporate Membership: Hundreds of companies invested in developers to build innovative software, products, and platforms.
- Startup Membership: Early-stage companies building the next generation of technologies.
Why should my company join an industry organization?
Industry organizations offer companies the opportunity to work with their partners and peers to promote common interests and to support their specific strategies and needs. Companies should view membership as a valuable resource that delivers tangible benefits, as well as a strategic, long-term investment in the success and sustainability of their industry.
Industry organization membership:
- Provides a platform for thought leadership.
- Builds credibility and positive perception.
- Establishes public policy and issue advocacy channels.
- Enables professional development for the industry’s workforce.
- Promotes networking and business development opportunities.
- Grants access to discounts and services.
- Generates industry-wide promotional and marketing support.
How is the Alliance different?
The Alliance mission and membership is focused on developers that work across all industries and technologies, and the companies that rely on them as an essential workforce.
The size and diversity of the Alliance membership provides value to the entirety of the industry through professional development, research and insights, business development, as well as public policy and industry advocacy.
How long is the membership term?
Membership is a 12-month term.