The Dev Download keeps you up-to-date with the latest tech policy news. The Download is published each Wednesday, ensuring you and your team are informed on what policymakers are talking about.
Earlier this year, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe signed into law a bill that directs the Board of Education to re-evaluate high school graduation requirements in an attempt to provide the "knowledge and skills that students should attain during high school in order to be successful contributors to the economy of the Commonwealth." Another bill signed by the Governor now makes it easier for industry professionals to earn temporary teaching credentials to attract more career and technical teachers to the classroom.
Only 2% of app users will ever make an in-app purchase. So for most developers, in-app advertising is a monetization must. In-app advertising lets you monetize the other 98% of users who will never make a purchase. The question isn’t whether you should integrate ads into your app; it’s which type of mobile advertising best fits your app?