FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Chelsea Andrews – Chelsea@AppAlliance.org
Intel, Ericsson and BlackBerry Collaborate with Application Developers Alliance on Workshops Discussing the Future of the Digital Enterprise
Enterprise Developers, System Architects, and IT Experts Explore Cutting-Edge Technologies and Solutions in Dallas, London, and New York.
WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 23, 2015)– Today, the Application Developers Alliance, Intel, Ericsson, and BlackBerry announced a 3-city event series aimed at promoting cutting-edge enterprise technologies to increase datacenter operational efficiency, deliver multi-platform solutions, and maintain data security. The largest Internet players that build and run their own infrastructure have “IT" at the heart of their business, but they do “IT" completely differently. They have created a new industry called hyperscale cloud but they have not shared how they have done it.
The Enterprise Development: App Strategy Workshops will explore hyperscale cloud and offer insight on how to design, optimize, and operate the next generation of digital infrastructure. Workshop sessions will also explore market trends and feature industry leading presenters on how to capitalize on the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market.
“In an increasingly connected world, many enterprise IT infrastructures are strained by the demand to support floods of data from applications and cloud technologies,” said Jake Ward, acting President of the Application Developers Alliance. “The Enterprise Development: App Strategy Workshops allow enterprise developers and IT professionals to learn, collaborate, and demo the newest technologies to ensure enterprises evolve efficiently, safely, and securely.”
Workshops will be held in New York, N.Y. on October 13, Dallas, TX on November 12, and London, U.K. on December 10. Attendance will be restricted to 100 per workshop.
Workshop Key Takeaways Include:
- Market Insights—Explore the current enterprise landscape and opportunities to capitalize on the BYOD and Enterprise Mobility Market, forecasted to grow to $266.17 billion by 2019.
- Platform Security—Examine challenges of today's corporate mobile climate and understand key principles to securely manage and deploy custom developed cross-platform enterprise and commercial enterprise mobile apps.
- Data Security & Privacy—Uncover industry-leading tactics for planning and building a secure operating environment that minimizes data exposure risk and mobile security gaps in high-security, regulated industries.
- Introduction to Software-Defined Infrastructure—Experience Software-Defined Infrastructure live and what this disruptive technology means for the future of enterprise development, operational efficiency, optimization, and performance.
- Sneak-Peek of Future Technologies—Exclusive, hands-on experience with new innovative developer tools and solutions from industry-leading enterprise service providers.
The Enterprise Development: App Strategy Workshops series follows the highly successful Fundamentals: App Strategy Workshops, which provides key insights to mobile app developers and startups.
To learn more, visit the Enterprise Development: App Strategy Workshops website.
Media members who would like attend the Enterprise workshops should RSVP to Apps Alliance Marketing Director, Chelsea Andrews: Chelsea@AppAlliance.org.
The Application Developers Alliance is a non-profit global membership organization that supports developers as creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. The Alliance promotes the continued growth of the industry and advocates on behalf of their members on public policy and industry issues. Membership includes a global network of more than 60,000 developers with diverse skills, expertise, and interests; and hundreds of companies that depend on and work with developers.